Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Break time (or is that afternoon tea?)

We continue to have lots of things to take care of; we now have a high chair for Quinn and a bed rail for Amelia (try living without those for a few days) and I managed to get the computer up and running. I've run out of steam, so hopefully more to come within the next few days.

Oh, and the rain pants came in handy because it rained again today. That's 4 out of 6 days so far.


We're beat. And no, that's not pee on the couch.

PS, pic of all our luggage added below...

6 comments:

Fries said...

For a minute there I couldn't find where her face was. Kind of a weird picture at first.
When do you start working?



Fries (&J&S)

Meekins said...

We're glad you guys made it there safely. Your kids (and Amy) are champs for making that trip. That's wild that you will be working with Amy J, say hello for me.

pmeekins said...

Your blog is my new favorite thing to read on the web. I love reading about your adventure in NZ. Say hi to Amy from me. I am so amazed with you and your family!

Meekins said...

That couch really tied the room together

NolaBabyDaddy said...

Caroline just yelled wake up Amelia!!

At least it's not 96 with 90% himidity. I'd kill for a cool rainy day right now!

Bruce, you have email up and running? I got your stuff.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a nap picture to remind one of the joy of q.u.i.e.t.